150 Chavez, Central Campus
Confidential, one-on-one, professional, supportive relationship & stress advice service for the LGBTQIA student community at Cal.
If you are experiencing difficulties with:
• Coming out to family, friends, or co-workers
• Transitioning to a new, healthier and more authentic YOU
• Dating, body image or emotional and sexual intimacy issues
• Integrating multiple, intersecting identities (i.e. gender, sexuality, race, class, disability, immigration status, national origin, religion/spirituality, etc.)
• Coping with and addressing discrimination or isolation
...then Q-TALK wants to help you!